Monday, August 9, 2010

Abercrombie and Fitch - Career?


These past few months I have been seriously trying to soul search and figure out for real, exactly what I want to do in life - Who knew it was so hard. I'm a Sagittarius and according to my horoscope decision making does not come easy, go figure.
There is a new Abercrombie and Fitch coming into town here in the fall, a few months ago I phoned and spoke with a manager to express my interest in possible employment. Side story - Abercrombie has been my favorite store since .... well FOREVER ... I love their true American style girl next door look...
Back to story I received a phone call for an interview on Thursday to possibly work as a manager at the store.. I am so excited!!!! I don't know what to expect but I will be posting a few outfits up on here for the day !


post signature

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are like a size 2. I don't know how management works, but i know Abercrombie calls their staff "models" so that they can rate them on looks and fire the less pretty ones.

    Story found Here amongst other places: http://bit.ly/3WBK3m

    (sorry link didn't work the first time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that's amazing! congrats :) would love to work there as well.

    Coyote Rose is right tho. heard the same thing... please let us know how the interview went :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the article Coyote Rose - I've heard things like this before and def have my guard up ... I live in Canada and the Abercrombie's that I have been too in the states are quite like the one described in the article... However the ones in Canada seem way more laid back .. all girls I have seen are just really average girls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be like that, otherwise I can't see myself fitting in lol - Thanks for the imput ladies! Much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete