Friday, August 6, 2010

Here is to a fab friday night!

You know those nights where you can't possible fathom going out because you are so drained, well that's what I feel like tonight. The highlight of my night (literally) was inhaling cookie dough ice-cream, thanks to god ol' BEN and JERRY!

I then hung out with my Mom and we watched Extraordinary Measures with Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford, I recommend it for sure! It's one of those movies that allows you to really appreciate what you have, even if it's not much, it's always more than what someone else has.

You can probably see my mom in the background of this pic, she has a cast on because she has recently undergone reconstructive foot surgery:( Needless to say we have been catching up on some flicks and filling up with junk food --- so much for my health kick, HUGE FAIL



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have those nights ALL the time ;) Nothing like snuggling on the couch with some yummy ice cream!

    www.beautyfulconsciousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some chocolate chip cookie dough!!!

    ReplyDelete