Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair Extensions - Loop n Lock

I've always had a hate relationship with my hair. My hair is really thin, dry and just blahhh... and of course you always want what you can't have. So naturally I want the thick full head of hair, I would even take the frizz! because there is a treatment for that - not as intense as getting hair extensions.

Here is a picture of how my hair is without blow drying or product etc.. nothing special - I also really am in need of a hair cut I know haha!



I am ultimately getting hair extensions not to lengthen my hair but to thicken it and be able to wear it down the whole day without having to tie it up because it looks ratty ...

So I spoke with my hair stylist and it's official on August 28th these babies are going in !



I know the picture quality is TERRIBLE - they will get better I promise :)

I will take a picture of the results after!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ohh exciting!! I am in such bad need of a haircut too that I'm finding myself taking scissors to random ends of my hair in the washroom more and more frequently ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely, and you just won a blog award!

    http://frugalgreen.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-received-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! thanks so much!!!! really appreciate it! going to check out the link now! :D

    ReplyDelete