Wednesday, August 25, 2010

M.I.A - Camera

So I think it has been officially a week since I posted last, one week too long! I was on vacation visiting my grandparents whom don't have internet access, and I am not organized enough to previously post before I leave that I am going to be M.I.A. - Need to work on that.

Initially this post was going to be on the trip and pictures - since I was right on a lake - SO relaxing. HOWEVER I seemed to have MISPLACED my camera, please note how I said the word misplaced and not lost. I'm praying it is still in the back of my grandparents car. If not some lucky person has my life and all of my memories... that really pains me ! It also means that I have to use my Iphone as a camera temporarily... I hope.

Tonight amoung other things I have been catching up on blog readings and relaxing ! I might have also watched Jersey Shore on MTV.ca - but don't judge.



I also re-organized my perfume collection, before they were underneath my bathroom sink, and pretty much all over the place. I bought a ceramic tray to put them on for $2.00 and voila!



Lastly I also painted my nails, a new funky color called Atomic by LA Colors. It was a really cheap polish (cost wise), but after two coats it looks great!




Besides that it's my boyfriends birthday this weekend, and I'm getting in my hair extentions so I'm super excited. I have my outfit all picked out and will post pictures of the night on Sunday!

Hope you are all having a great week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment