Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Hello Everyone!

Wow ... that was a long blogging break, I wanted to take a break from blogging just to focus on a few things personally however I took a longer break than intended!

I'm not going to do a big post tonight, just wanted to post a few pictures from the weekend. I went to my boyfriends, grandparents farm in Saskatchewan, Canada. It was quite the weekeend, no internet, no cell phone receiption and NO TV... crazy huh!!!

I have to report however that It wasn't as bad as I intended, it actually forces you to relax. We did bring in interet stick for backup - pure desparation moments only however, I didn't even crack my laptop open ALL weekend!

Here are a few pics below of me on the farm!








I'll be posting more frequently now as life has started to slow down a bit. I've recently created a more healthy eating routine and think I will do a few posts regarding that and exercise as I am now starting bootcamp!

Hope you are all doing well!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. hope you had a blast in sask - im from swift current. keep up the posting, good to have ya back :) i need to get posting on mine, took way to long of a break!!

    ReplyDelete